- Promote entrepreneurship in youth and adults by providing access to capital and business networks to help people maintain and expand their businesses.
- Work toward advancing workforce development and vocational education to ensure that our communities have the skills and training necessary to secure jobs.
- Strive to remove legal, regulatory, and cultural barriers that prevent our communities from fully and freely participating in the economy.
- Establish a culture of business support to strengthen, empower and unite the black/ Raizal / Palenquera / Afro community.
- Formulate and mange projects for the financing and support of the organization, articulated with international cooperation and local and national support.