Conditions of Admission –
To be admitted by the organization, all or one of the following aspects will be taken into account.
- Be recommended by an active member of the Afros Unidos organization.
- Recognize, identify or align with the struggle of the Afro, Negro, Raizal or Palenquero peoples.
- Submit a written application for admission to the board of directors.
- Accept the statutes, principles, objectives, determinations and guidelines of the coordination and control bodies of the association.
- Pay a membership fee of $50,000 COP (Colombians) / $150,000 COP (Foreigners) every six months.
Membership Benefits –
- Discounts on all events sponsored by the AfrosUnidos organization.
- Free Spanish and English classes.
- Unlimited access to our cultural archive.
- Potential to build international partnerships for your business or brand.
- Opportunity to work on innovative and thought-provoking projects that will build and elevate our Afro communities.
- All of our programs meet the 80 hour community service requirements as required by Colombian law.